eLearning WEFTTRONIC® II G PART I
Course title eLearning WEFTTRONIC® II G PART I
This eLearning covers the theoretical part of our basic training "WEFTTRONIC® II G". It can be followed by practical training in our academy. It gives you the opportunity to get to know our WEFTTRONIC® II G at your own pace, whenever you have time and wherever you are.
Users without special technical training in warp knitting machines with weft insertion, e.g. machine operators.
Good knowledge of the selected language. Reliable internet connection. Computer or laptop with an at least 15” screen. The training is not optimised for touchscreens.
The average learning time is 3 hours.
- Machine construction and technical features of the WEFTTRONIC II G
- Function of the main part of the machine
- Construction and operating principles of the knitting elements
- Yarn feeding units, fabric take-up systems
- Batching system
Study of the fabric constructions
- Basic stitch constructions of the machine and their applications