Basic-Training WEFTTRONIC® II G
Course title (pTTB)
This course builds on the eLearning "WEFTTRONIC® II G". It completes the basic knowledge with the practical component and offers the opportunity to delve further into working with a WEFTTRONIC® II G.
This course is for all those who have successfully completed the eLearning "WEFTTRONIC® II G PART I" and want to expand their knowledge with the practical component. It is aimed at newcomers who are interested in our WEFTTRONIC® II G machine, especially users without special technical training on warp knitting machines with weft insertion, e.g. machine operators.
Readiness to work in a team, good comprehension skills and open-mindedness in an intercultural working group. Good knowledge of the chosen course language. Successful completion of the eLearning "WEFTTRONIC® II G PART I"
- Presentation of KARL MAYER's machine portfolio and the relevant applications
- Machine structure and technical features of the main machine parts of the WEFTTRONIC® II G
- Handling concept of the machine
- Typical patterns of the machine and the main applications
- Introduction to the analysis of simple basic patterns
Practical work on machines
- Machine operation and error analysis
- Yarn monitoring systems - function and settings
- Knitting area - adjustments and change of the knitting elements
- Threading exercises on the machine
- Working with pattern discs or with electronic guide bar system
- Change of fabric roll and setting of the winder
- Operator interface