Advanced course for Multibar Raschel machines (WKM)
Course title WKM
This training course is built on the basic knowledge acquired during the WKB course. The acquired knowledge is further enhanced by getting to know KARL MAYER Mulitbar Raschel and Jacquard Raschel machines.
Operators with experience in warp knitting such as textile machine operators, heads of production, designers, pattern developers, staff belonging to the management or working in pattern drafting and pattern preparation.
Karl Mayer WKB or comparable knowledge as well as willingness to work in a team and to operate within a cross-cultural group. Good knowledge of the selected language.
General information on machines, maintenance, pattern preparation
- Presentation of machines and practical applications based on the latest Multibar- Raschelmachines
- Introduction to the basic functions and operation of the KARL MAYER KAMCOS® system
- Machine construction and technical features of the KARL MAYER Multibar and Jacquard Raschel machines
- Introduction to the patterning possibilities of lace and curtain
- Function and operating principle of the electronic guide bar control system and of the Piezo Jacquard system
- Function and setting of the yarn feeding and fabric take-up systems
- Pattern-related calculations