Advanced course for Multibar Raschel machines (WKM)
Course title WKM
This training course is built on the basic knowledge acquired during the WKB course. The acquired knowledge is further enhanced and practical works on KARL MAYER Mulitbar and Raschel machines guarantee best possible training methods.
Operators with experience in warp knitting such as textile machine operators, heads of production, designers, pattern developers, staff belonging to the management or working in pattern drafting and pattern preparation.
Karl Mayer WKB or comparable knowledge as well as willingness to work in a team and to operate within a cross-cultural group. Good command of the selected language of the relevant training course.
General information on machines, maintenance, pattern preparation
- Presentation of machines and practical applications based on the machine types TL 59/1/24 and ML 46
- Introduction to the basic functions and operation of the KARL MAYER KAMCOS® system with Teleservice
- Machine construction and technical features of the KARL MAYER Multibar and Jacquard Raschel machines
- Introduction to the patterning possibilities of lace and curtain
- Function and operating principle of the electronic guide bar control system and of the Piezo Jacquard system
- Function and setting of the yarn feeding and fabric take-up systems
Practical works, patternings on training machines
- Setting of the knitting elements with subsequent readjustment, such as setting of shog, knockover
- Adjustment of the O position and standard settings
- Threading of yarns and new adjustment of trial patterns
- Set-up of predefined patterns on the warp knitting machine
- Machine operation, quality control and troubleshooting (fault finding)