HKS 3-M ON
Bringing progress to our customers with our new HKS 3-M ON
No disc, more speed - the first three-bar HKS model with electronic guide bar control allows for immediate pattern changes without any mechanical modification and no delay in production.
Meet our newest model of extra-wide high-performance tricot machines.
Thanks to the innovative ON gear, you can easily choose your patterns by connecting your HKS 3-M ON through k.ey. Instead of waiting for new pattern disks, it is only necessary to select and exchange data. Simply download the required information from a secured cloud to the machine, and you can immediately start to work new articles. In times of rapidly changing market requirements, it is an asset to be able to react quickly on such demands and be able to access to new patterns.
HKS 3-M ON offers the same performance in terms of speed and design variety as the current version of HKS 3-M with state of the art technology. By using a new main drive system, KARL MAYER minimize your maintenance costs by reducing wear and tear parts.
HKS 3-M ON can produce a wide range of applications due to its various working width and gauges. It is a perfect combination of efficiency and precision.
LESS STOPPAGE TIME
Connect through k.ey
Connect your HKS 3-M ON to our secured cloud for more innovative KM.ON services to enhance your business and production.
Advantages of ON-Technology
Prepare your business for the challenges of a modern business environment.
SwapKnit and k.innovation - CORE provide the flexibility required by the new business environment
- Book access to the virtual pattern shelf of Karl Mayer or buy single lappings (SwapKnit)
- Unrestricted patterning and collaboration possibilities (k.innovation - CORE)
- Both patterning models offer flexible durations to fit the customer needs
Immediate pattern change and availability of lappings for quick reaction to market demands
- Lower down-times of the machines waiting for pattern discs
- Predefine customized articles and load from cloud
No trained staff necessary to change patterns and reduced risks of faults when changing patterns on the machine
Pattern Change and Design with ON-Drive
Up to 36 repeats with SwapKnit
- Fast response to market requirements thanks to immediate availability of lappings and fast lappings changing
- Utmost flexibility with SwapKnit 36 Flat subscription (subscribe for 1, 3 or 12 months)
- No need to keep a range of pattern disks on stock thanks to virtual pattern shelf
- Lapping changes without mechanical intervention equal minimum down-times and no risk of errors
36+ repeats with k.innovation - CORE
- Web-based lapping editor for the HKS 3-M ON offered by our digital business unit KM.ON.
- Create your own lappings without the limitation to 36 repeats for more flexibility and innovation.
- Lappings will be stored in the cloud and can be sent directly to the machine.
- Collaboration with a design tool enables creating from mobile devices as well as enhancement in communication between the people involved in the design process.
- Lincense model for flexible durations to fit the needs of the customer as well as minimizing financial risks.
HKS 3-M ON 280"
Our newest model of extra-wide high-performance tricot machines
Advantages of the hks 3-m on 280"
- Available with working width extension +10” (290”) and +20” (300”) for highest flexibility in panel width and panel number
- Flexible equipment of beams for individual customer needs with 14 x 21” or 7x42“ wide beams possible
- New spring motion assistant for an easy, fast and – most important – safe guide bar change
- New warp beam support design with improved accessibility to clamping positions and easier beam change
- Production speed increase of 15% compared to HKS 3-M 280
New Machine Features
change guide bars
The Spring Motion Assistant allows a quick, easy and safe change of guide bars without tools. At the push of a button the spring motion wire tension is released and it can be removed with a simple tool as a screw driver.
The electronic positioning of the guide bar has several positive effects: