HKS 3-M ON PLUS
High performance Tricot machine with highest possible variety in mesh density and lappings with „PLUS Equipment“
Extended sinker movement for high flexibility in patterns
Features & Technologies
- KAMCOS 2®
- Energy Data Ready
- Reproducible sinker positioning
- Integrated camera system with transmitted light-set up
- Lighting for fabric check after take-up
- Improved warp beam frame structure
Explore the highlights of our HKS 3-M ON PLUS:
With the HKS 3-M ON PLUS, a wide range of end applications can be produced, especially focused on rougher gauge fabrics
Digital KARL MAYER World
Spring Motion AssistantThe Spring Motion Assistant allows a quick, easy and safe change of guide bars without tools. At the push of a button the spring motion wire tension is released, and it can be removed with a simple tool such as a screwdriver.
State-of-the-Art TechnologyInnovative features such as the ON-drive pattern system with unlimited repeats, to increase the efficiency of your production
Improved warp beam support
Easy and safe access to warp beam clamping positions through moveable ladders with multiple connecting positions on the front side of the machine and additional platform on the right side of the machine.
Integrated lightingUniform illumination of the working area. Machine operation status indicated through different colors.
Advantages of the HKS 3-M ON PLUS
- Robust gang motion with extended sinker movement for high flexibility in patterns
- Enforced needle and knitting elements
- Improved fabric quality
- Production of square marquisette and shoe fabrics possible, also for rougher gauges
- Optimized for fabrics that bring our HKS 3-M family to its limits
Enjoy the flexibility in creating patterns with our latest pattern software k.innovation CORE lite! To find out more, please click here.