KARL MAYER Academy
HKS 3-M ON & HKS 4-M ON
This training is for experienced knitters, who want to get to know our latest machine generation.
Users with professional experience in warp knitting, such as product developers, production managers, staff belonging to the management, as well as employees from pattern drafting and pattern preparation sections.
KARL MAYER WKB Certificate and/or comparable knowledge. Readiness for teamwork and open-mindedness within a cross-cultural work group. Good knowledge of the selected language.
- Adjustment of the pattern drive
- Adjustment of the Knitting elements
- Handling of carbon fiber reinforced guide bars
- Introduction to the direct pattern drive
- Introduction to the Spring motion assistant for easy bar changes
- Disassembly/ assembly of the knitting elements with subject adjustments
- Function and setting of the yarn feeding and electronic fabric take-up systems
- Introduction to new user friendly solutions
- Handling of KAMCOS 2
- Pattern Changes via k.innovation Core and Swapknit
- Presentation of the k.management dashboard for an overview of the current machine status.
- Automatic optical fault detection and camera settings
To book your seat, please register here: REGISTER NOW