Advanced course for Multibar Raschel machines (WKM)
Course title Course title: WKM
course for Multibar Raschel machines
Operators with experience in warp knitting such as machine operators, heads of production, designers, pattern developers, staff employed in the management department or in the pattern drafting and preparation.
Karl Mayer WKB Certificate and/or comparable knowledge. Readiness for team work and open-mindedness within a cross-cultural work group.
General information on machines, pattern preparation
- General information on machines, based on the Karl Mayer Multibar machines for the production of lace articles/curtains
- The patterning principle of multibar lace machine
- Pattern preparation
- Introduction to Procad system, for development of lappings and archiving of all the pattern data
Practical working, patterning on training machines
- Introduction into the basic functions and operation of the Karl Mayer KAMCOS®
- String bars adjustment and replacement
- Maintenance and lubrication plan
- Machine operation, quality control and trouble shooting (fault finding)