RS 6 NET EL
HIGH-PERFORMANCE RASCHEL MACHINE WITH HIGHEST FLEXIBILITY
For the production of universal nets with unlimited length and repeats of button holes. Raschel machine for the production of nets in general, e.g. shade nets, harvesting nets, safety nets for construction of PE film or monofilaments or a combination of both. The RS 6 NET EL is based on the RS 6 NET, but thanks to the EL drive, our new machine allows the production of button holes with different lengths and placement. Furthermore, this machine enables the production of samples with infinite pattern repeats, e.g. the production of separation lines across the entire width of the machine in order to separate individual panels.
- Unlimited lengths of button holes
- Production of samples with infinite pattern repeats
- Short set-up times and easy handling
- Cloud-based pattern transfer allows uploading patterns anywhere, anytime
- Easy input of chain links via CORE Lite
- High operation reliability and low maintenance
With the RS 6 NET EL you remain flexible and can respond promptly to the needs of your customers.
Shog Lines 6
EL instead of pattern disc
WATCH OUR VIDEO AND LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES
The RS 6 NET EL can be used for widespread net applications, like harvesting nets, hail protection nets, Bird protection nets, Shade nets and for Safety Nets used in construction.
- Chain link editor on mobile device (cloud solution)
- k.innovation CORE lite (cloud solution)
- Import of existing pattern files or files from third party systems via Cloud
Web-based lapping editor for the RS 6 NET EL
- Create your own lappings without limitation
- Your patterns will be sent into the cloud and accessed from the machine
Watch our video and learn more about the advantages
Webshop and Spare Parts emergency stock
When investing in an RS 6 NET EL, you are investing into the machine with the longest life time in the market. For you to produce efficiently and productively, we ensure availability and fast delivery of spare parts, to encourage your competitivity in the market and meet your customer demands.
Virtual order, real benefit – easy ordering of selected spare parts with just one mouse click. KARL MAYER‘s B2B platform WEBSHOP SPARE PARTS ensures an easy and rapid access to wearing parts and to standard spare parts.
Click here and find out more about the WEBSHOP SPARE PARTS