We are particularly interested in family businesses that share our values and corporate culture. We have therefore divided our search spectrum into four clusters.
Machinery and equipment engineering firms, ideally firms with significant and continuous aftermarket business
Electronics industry (to complement STOLL Electronic; www.stollelectronic.de)
Business models and technologies that focus on the megatrends sustainability and circular economy
Technologies, processes and business models that complement our existing business units
Already past the establishment stage. Require further resources besides capital for the envisaged growth.
WHAT IS RIGHT FOR US
Overview of selected criteria for INDUSTRY, FUTURE and TEXTILE
- Turnover: EUR50-200 million
- Stable EBT
- Preferably family-owned
- Own, strong brand with an accordingly good position in the respective segment
- Significant market share with growth potential (increase market share, development of new markets, regional expansion, product range optimisation)
- Acquisition of majority shareholding (immediately or assured in a reasonable period of time)
- The current management team is a good combination, matches its future colleagues at KARL MAYER well in terms of the corporate culture and is capable of managing further organic growth
CRITERIA FOR START UP
- Please contact us personally.
WHAT IS NOT RIGHT FOR US
Significant exclusion criteria
- Companies that are in financial trouble (structural crisis)
- (Purely) automotive industry suppliers
- Highly regulated and/or politically driven or highly subsidised industry sectors
- Purely financial investments, venture capital undertakings