In-house Show Japan
01.03. - 03.03.2017 Fukui / Japan
NIPPON MAYER welcomes you to its new development centre in FUKUI /JAPAN.
KARL MAYER celebrates his 80th Anniversary in 2017. Our In-house Show Japan is the first event to be, during our anniversary year.
With the investment in NIPPON MAYER, KARL MAYER’s Japanese site in Fukui became the Centre of Excellence for the development, construction and technical support of double-bar raschel machines, special machines and applications.
|Opening Day||Opening hours|
|Wednesday March 01st||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday March 02nd||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday March 03rd||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Our highlights at the In-house Show:
- HKS 4-M EL - Newcomer! Flexible, high-speed machine for producing stretch and non-stretch fabrics
- DJ 6/2 EL - Narrow double-bar raschel machine with piezo jacquard technology for producing seamless fabrics
- DJ 10/2 EL - Double-bar raschel machine for producing seamless fabrics with additional long jump
- DS OPTO - Newcomer! Direct warping machine for rigid filament yarns for production from short and sample warp beams to standard block color warp beams.
Lectures and presentations
During the whole show we have knowledge exchange and presentations.
- New machinery introductions
- Simulation of software
- Basic warp knitting technology
- Kamcos 2
*Holding time is undecided, and the course is subject to change.
Also there will be a lot of space for networking and our technicians and staffs are pleased to inform you and answers your questions.