Exhibitions and Events
- News and Media
- Exhibitions and Events
ITMA ASIA + CITME and an In-house Show
15. - 19. October 2018 / China
An exhibition and In-house Show full of future chances will be waiting for you.
At the upcoming ITMA ASIA + CITME to be held from 15. to 19. October 2018 at the National Exhibition and Convention Center in Shanghai, the world market leader will be present on Stand B 11, H 4, with an innovation show on the mega trends of our time.
Moreover, during the trade fair in Shanghai, KARL MAYER will invite its guests to take part in an in-house show at its plant in Changzhou. Here, the visitors will have the opportunity to see a performance show of the new COP 5 EL and many other market-oritented developments.
We are looking forward to your visit!
|at ITMA ASIA + CITME
15. - 19. October 2018
National Exhibition & Convention Center in Shanghai
Stand B 11, H 4
15. - 19. October 2018
KARL MAYER China
Changzhou City / Wujin District
Interested in more? This is what you can expect:
ITMA ASIA & CITME
An exhibition full of future opportunities
The latest generation of machines + Digitalisation and sustainability – the top themes of KARL MAYER’s presentation
The latest generation of machines
- HKS 3-M, 280" - The world’s widest tricot machine
- TM 3 - The first TM model with KAMCOS® 2 facility
- VSB Size Box - The innovative part of the PROSIZE® which reduces the volume of the size bath and sizing additives
- ISODIRECT - a world first allround direct warping machine with a unique cost:benefit ratio for standard applications
Development of the best digital solutions
- LAUNCH OF A NEW UMBRELLA BRAND FOR DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
As a pioneer in textile machinery building, KARL MAYER is following a broad digitisation strategy. An important element of this strategy is to support its customers with new digital solutions at a market leader level.
For the first time, KARL MAYER will present its own solution for networking its machines. This digital solution will provide its customers with transparency in real time regarding the performance of their machines, and can be used in the company’s own network with very little modification.
Integrated sustainability Concept
- CLEANER.PRODUCTIONS - environmentally friendly advantages of warp knitted textiles compared to other production methods
- LEO - Low-Energy-Option
- TERRY.ECO - Sustainability and the conservation of energy and resources when producing terry fabrics
“We care about your future” is what KARL MAYER is all about. Its philosophy is to take responsibility also for future generations. What KARL MAYER is doing to promote sustainability will be part on show at the fair.
Special Event for registered visitors
With its extensive range of products, the In-house Show is a must for the warp knitting sector, and it is an ideal opportunity for visitors to complement what will be on show at ITMA ASIA + CITME
- NEW: COP 5-M -EL – first live demonstration of the new five-bar trikot machine
- NEW: RD 7 – new double-raschel which puts the emphasis on speed and operates with a optimized trick plates distance
- OJ 83/1 B – Operational excellence for the outerwear as well as band lace market, with an attractive cost-benefit ratio
- NEW: LM 41 – LEISUREE.FASHION Multibar Raschel machine for the production of high-quality elastic and patterned fabrics
- TM 4 TS-EL – versatile terry warp knitting machine with an increased output
- TMJ 4/1-T – terry machine with jacquard
- an efficient direct warping machine DS OPTO EC for every running length and application
- LONG CHAIN BEAMER (LCB) and BALL WARPER (BW) for processing denim, especially for rope dyeing
- ISOWARP - a sectional warping machine with an excellent cost:benefit
The online registration is now closed. You can register at our booth on the ITMA ASIA.
Only persons registered in advance have access to the In-House Show.
How to get to the In-house Show:
VIA BUS TRANSFER
We offer a bus transfer from ITMA Asia (NECC / Shanghai) to KARL MAYER (China) and back.
- Meeting point: 11:45 AM at the KARL MAYER Booth (Hall 4 / B11)
- Leave 12:00 PM: leave exhibition grounds for KARL MAYER China, arrival approx. 14:30 pm
- Return 16:30 PM: back to Shanghai Hongqiao, arrival approx. 19:00 pm
After the bus returns back to Shanghai, the bus will let you get off close to station of metro line 2.
BY YOUR OWN / SELF DRIVER
Please come directly to KARL MAYER (China)
No.518 Changwu Road213166 Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
google maps / baidu
For additional information please email to JUAN.CHEN@KARLMAYER.COM or contact Chen, Juan directly 0086 519 86198847