KARL MAYER textile machines contain a newly designed computer concept called KAMCOS (KARL MAYER COMMAND SYSTEM“).
This system comprises the following single components:
- Operator Interface (user interface)
- Motion Control (computerised control of machine)
- Pattern Control (computerised control of patterns)
- Yarn Inspection-Laserstop (Laser yarn monitoring device)
- Integrated Fabric Inspection - Scanner
KARL MAYER offers a new modular training concept for this new technology.
The integrated training courses are divided into 2 groups and sub-divided according to the machinetyps:
Group 1: Training for machine operators
- Tricot machines and Raschel machines without electronic patterning (E MO 1)
- Tricot machines and Raschel machines with electronic patterning (E MO 2)
- Multibar Raschel machines with/without Jacquard (E MO 3)
Group 2: Training for maintenance personnel (electrics)
Training topics: Electric servicing on Tricot machines and (Multibar) Raschel machines
Training course periods: On request
The training course for machine operators is run by the KARL MAYER Academy. The training course for the maintenance personnel (electrics) is run by qualified specialists of the electrical engineering department.