Special Event for registered visitors
With its extensive range of products, the In-House Show is a must for the warp knitting sector, and it is an ideal opportunity for visitors to complement what will be on show at ITMA ASIA + CITME
- OJ 59/1 B the first machine from from KARL MAYER’s latest series: LACE.EXPRESS
- ML 46 - New, multibar “curtain-to-wear” lace featuring bourdon designs
- Expansion of the MLF product family
- The efficient RDJ 5/1 warp knitting machine; produces a shoe fabric with a weft-knitted look
- New for ITMA 2015 and now for the first time in China: an efficient direct warping machine DS OPTO EC for every running length and application
The registration is now closed. Only persons registered in advance have access to the In-House Show.
For additional information please email to JUAN.CHEN@KARLMAYER.COM
How to get to the In-House Show:
Via Bus Transfer
We offer a bus transfer from ITMA Asia (NECC / Shanghai) to KARL MAYER (China) and back.
- 09:30 am / Estimated time of arrival at Shanghai fair grounds 5:00 pm
- 12:30 pm / Estimated time of arrival at Shanghai fair grounds 6:30 pm
Meeting point for the bus transfer is at the fair grounds. We will have a colleague waiting at the Gate 10 (north parking lot), our bus will park in this parking lot. After the bus returns back to Shanghai, we can let you get off next to the metro station, between Gates 6 & 7.
By your own / self driver
Please come directly to KARL MAYER (China)
No.518 Changwu Road213166 Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
For additional information please email to JUAN.CHEN@KARLMAYER.COM or contact Chen, Juan directly 0086 519 86198847